Bay Leadership Academy is a state of the art building and we have a wealth of facilities and rooms available for hire. These include:
- 3G astroturf pitch
- Tentile sports hall (with markings for badminton, basketball, volleyball, netball, indoor football and cricket)
- Secondary sports hall (with 2 badminton courts and 4 basketball training hoops)
- Tarmac tennis courts
- Grass football pitches
- Drama studio (which seats up to 150 people)
- Dance studio (for up to 20 people)
- Conference room (for up to 20 people)
Dependent on your requirements and existing bookings, the rooms and facilities listed above are available to hire at the following times:
- Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 10pm
- Friday: 3.15pm – 10pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am – 5pm
The school also houses an LA3 Fitness Suite, with a variety of membership options available. Reduced membership fees are available for Bay pupils and their parents.
To further enhance our community leisure facilities, the school has acquired Heysham Community Swimming Pool and hopes to re-open the pool to the public in Autumn 2018 after extensive refurbishment works.
If you would like to make an enquiry about hiring our facilities, please complete the form below or contact us on 01524 405812 during school office hours or on 07708 584883 during evenings and weekends.